Hotels in Seattle
A recent boom means there's an array of standout hotels in Seattle. They're on the expensive side, especially during the high-demand summer months, and rooms with water views are hard to come by, so book well in advance. Here, a shortlist of the best hotels in Seattle:
- On Whidbey Island, book a room at the quiet Boatyard Inn for the off-season or far in advance; there are few places to stay on the island, so demand is especially high.
- Modern Seattle hotels include the W Hotel (perk: pets are allowed).
- If you plan to visit Seattle with friends or family, the quirky Hotel Monaco, located in the center of downtown, is an excellent choice. It's also very Fido-friendly.
- Near Pike Place Market, the Four Seasons Hotel is a 21-story tower with spectacular views of Elliot Bay and the Olympic Mountains from practically every angle.
- The Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club, and Spa is an excellent base for business travelers working at the nearby Microsoft Redmond Campus. Top-notch amenities include cashmere throws, soaking tubs, dual-head showers, feather beds, and beds for pets. There's also a kayak available for complimentary use as well as bike rentals.
Explore hotels in Seattle for more options.