Restaurants in Orlando
Orlando receives visitors from all over the world since Orlando travel has a lot to do. Food choices and themed restaurant offer everything from African to Vietnamese. Some of America’s most celebrated chefs run some of them. Choices abound from quaint cafes and sleek wine bars, to dinner theatre restaurants and fine dining experience. Dine and catch the show at Hard Rock Live and House of Blues. Restaurants in Orlando offer fine dining and entertainment.
Some favorites include:
- Tabla Bar and Grill cuisine offers a symphony of Indian flavors and spices for both first timers and experienced Indian diners.
- Roy's Restaurant offers Hawaiian treats including a memorable Hawaiian Martini, Yamaguchi Sushi, Misoyaki Butterfish and to die for Chocolate Soufflé. This is one of the best restaurants in Orlando.
- If you have a yen for French cuisine, you cannot go wrong with a visit to Le Coq au Vin.
- For Mexican dishes and ambience, you must visit Agave Azul.
- Sea Thai Restaurant offers Thailand's unique flavors: sour, sweet, salty, and bitter.
- If you've never had Turkish food Anatolia is an excellent start. The experienced chef offers Salatlar, Shwarma, Kebab and Gyro. Save room for Baklava.
- Hanamazki Japanese Restaurant provides an adoring public with Kyoto style food, sushi, tempura, sukiyaki, and steaks. Orlando restaurants offer excellent Japanese food.
Explore restaurants in Florida for more options.