Manhattan Travel Guide
In popular culture New York, New York is often viewed to as the center of the universe. When you visit Manhattan, it can certainly feel that way. Manhattan has something for everyone, from a diverse and incredible restaurant scenes and a plethora of iconic attractions, and an amazing variety of entertainment and art. Use this Manhattan travel guide to create a perfect itinerary for your next visit to New York, New York.
Travel to Manhattan to be surrounded by skyscrapers, gourmet restaurants, and cultures from all over the world. To make the most of your visit to this modern and bustling city, be sure to visit these attractions.
Things Not to Miss in Manhattan
• Catch a world famous Broadway show
• See all of New York from the top of the Empire State Building
• Tour the many famous Manhattan art museums
• Take a long walk in Central Park or along the High Line
• Take a boat ride out to see The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
When to Go to Manhattan
One of the liveliest times for Manhattan travel is during the holiday season when shops decorate their windows displays and the famous Rockefeller Christmas tree is lit up. Spring and fall are also pleasant times to visit the city when the weather is at its best.