California Travel Guide
Travel to California and walk through its towering redwood forests, lounge on one of its world-class beaches, and sample its award-winning wines. Visit its bustling cities and take in the breathtaking views, experiences and culinary delights the golden state has to offer. Truly, California travel offers something for everyone.
Things Not to Miss in California
• Wine tasting in Napa Valley
• Going on rides at Disneyland, i.e. ‘the happiest place on earth.’
• Camping in Yosemite, a breathtakingly beautiful national park located in the central eastern portion of the state
• Visiting San Francisco’s tourist attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and its large and bustling Chinatown
• Taking pictures in front of Los Angles renowned Hollywood sign
• Surfing in Santa Barbara
• Skiing in Lake Tahoe
When to Go to California
Most of the state enjoys mild temperatures year-round, so visit California at your leisure. However, keep in mind that the climate varies considerably as you move south to north. Winters can get chilly in the north (although snowfall is an uncommon occurrence, except for in the mountains) and rainfall is considerably more common. In the south, including Los Angeles, temperatures remain in the 70s to 80s year-round.