Martha Stewart's Travel Beauty Bag
The domestic doyenne and author of this month’s Living the Good Long Life (Random House; $28) reveals her carry-on arsenal.
• Clé de Peau Beauté Refining Fluid Foundation ($120). “The best I’ve found.”
• SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic ($146). “Always use it pre-makeup.”
• Susan Ciminelli Algae Deep Cleanse ($65). “Feels so fresh!”
• Fekkai Salon Technician Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner ($18). “Makes hair, in a word, lustrous.”
• AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer ($70). “Protects my skin with sunblock and has a hint of color.”
• Mario Badescu Super Rich Olive Body Lotion ($10). “I transfer it to a tiny bottle and add a Martha Stewart for Avery label. I have to stay organized!”
Kathryn O'Shea-Evans is an associate editor at Travel + Leisure. Follow her on Twitter @ThePluckyOne.