We all know Las Vegas is the place in the U.S. for anyone looking for a getaway chockfull of gambling. But there’s more to Sin City than just poker and slots. With an ever-growing (and improving) culinary scene, shopping galore—both high- and low-end—and tons of possible day trips off the strip, the options are seemingly endless! Sound overwhelming? Then join us tomorrow (6/6) for a live tweet-up, hosted by T+L Associate Editor Jennifer Flowers. She’ll be joined by a panel of experts to help dish out the best advice so you can make the most of your next Vegas retreat. Our panel of experts includes:
- Jeanne Mills, MGM Grand: @MGMGrand
- Bruno Maddox, T+L Contributing Editor: @BrunMad
- Courtney Fitzgerald, Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Bureau: @Vegas
- John Curtas, Eating Las Vegas: @EatingLasVegas
- Ana Maria Pickens, T+L A-List Agent, My Little Swans: @MyLittleSwans
Related: 31 Free Things to Do in Las Vegas
How does it work?
1. Log in to Twitter any time from 2–3 p.m. ET and be sure to follow the chat hosts: @TravlandLeisure and @JennFlowers
2. Use the hashtag #TL_Chat to follow and participate in the Getting Great Service Tweet-Up.
3. To keep up with the chat in real time, head over to http://tweetchat.com/room/tl_chat
4. We'll pulse out some questions for our expert panel to answer, but feel free to post your own answers to our questions! Or ask your own questions! Take advantage of this special access to this fab panel and get some expert travel advice.
We hope to "see" you there!
Joshua Pramis is the social media editor and tech aficionado at Travel + Leisure. Follow him on Twitter: @joshuapramis