Welcome to the latest installment of T+L's promotional partnership with luxury adventure operator Cox & Kings, where booking a trip to a destination featured in T+L is easier than ever. Here's how it works:
• Every month, T+L editors work with Cox & Kings to develop two trips inspired by destinations we love.
• Each itinerary is designed to offer insider access and unique experiences—whether it's a stay at an exclusive hotel, a behind-the-scenes tour, or dinner in a private residence.
• For a limited time, T+L readers can take advantage of exclusive savings on this month's featured trips.
The Highlights: Tour Helsinki's historic sites, from the Senate Square and Parliament House to Uspenski Cathedral and the Finnish National Opera House; browse the city's retro-inspired boutiques and design stores; take a full-day excursion to Fiskars, a late-1600's village on the banks of the Fiskars River; base yourself at the opulent Hotel Kämp.
The Details: 7 days and 6 nights, from $4,650 per person**
Optional Extension: Tallinn, Estonia
The Highlights: Walk along the winding, cobbled streets of Tallinn's Old Town; visit Saint Catherine's Passageway and its collection of artisan workshops; view works of socialist realism and pop art at the Kumu Art Museum.
The Details: 3 days and 2 nights, from $1,150 per person**
The Highlights: Enjoy a walking tour of Mumbai, with visits to the Esplanade Mansion and the Asiatic Society of Mumbai (home to rare tomes including a 14-century manuscript of Dante's Divine Comedy); explore Dudhwa National Park's forests of towering sal trees and spot endemic wildlife on twice-daily game drives from Suheli Camp; stroll the halls of Jama Masjid, a grand Mughal-style mosque, in Lucknow.
The Details: 8 days and 7 nights, from $7,475 per person, including internal airfare**
T+L Reader Special:
• $500 off per person
• An intimate lunch at the residence of a local family, in Helsinki
• Dinner for two at Trishna restaurant, with arrival by horse-drawn carriage, in Mumbai
• A private demonstration of chikankari—a form of hand-embroidery on delicate fabrics such as muslin, silk, chiffon, and organza—in Lucknow
T+L Readers Who Book by November 30, 2013 Receive:
• $500 off per person
Want more information? Click here.
T+L Trips are presented to our readers through a promotional partnership with Cox & Kings.
**Advertised rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy and two people booking and traveling together. Advertised rates are limited and based on bookings made between October 1, 2013 and November 30, 2013 for either Finland or India travel. Rates may be higher based on availability or if booked after November 30, 2013. This Promotion is not combinable with any other discounts. Save $500 per person offer is based on bookings for "Finland" and/or "India" made by November 30, 2013. For complete terms and restrictions, visit coxandkingsusa.com/tltrips. Air travel to/from Finland or India is not included. CST-2105853-50.