Family-run for more than a century, the Goring ($$$$), in London, gained international fame when Kate Middleton prepped there for her wedding; it later received a Royal Warrant—the palace’s official endorsement. We asked the ever-dapper CEO Jeremy Goring how he maintains his regal glow when traveling.
• Molton Brown Protecting Vitamin Lipsaver Lip Balm ($18). “We stock their products in our rooms; the lip balm is stellar, too.”
• Lab Series Multi-Action Face Wash ($19). “After a day’s surfing, this gets the sand out of my skin.”
• Burt’s Bees Res-Q Ointment ($3.50). “Soothes bumps and bruises.”
• Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 ($27). “Great for stepping off the plane into any climate—beach or ski slope.”
• Dermalogica Shine Therapy Shampoo ($8). “Super gentle, without any added fragrances.”
• Malin+Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant ($18). “Smells fresh, and it’s alcohol-free.”
• G.B. Kent & Sons Badger Shaving Brush (from $88). “They, too, have a Royal Warrant, so you know they’re good.”