We love our smart phones, but why not check the time the old-fashioned way? These ocean-hued watches combine form and function. Top to bottom:
• Diamond-set steel Cape Cod, $10,950, by Hermès.
• Constellation-dial automatic with alligator strap, $3,195, Movado.
• Luminescent and waterproof Regatta chronograph, $10,450, Louis Vuitton.
• Triple-time-zone chronograph with rotating bezel, $9,010, Breitling.
• Stainless-steel with dual alarm, $650, Seiko.
• 24-city Richard Branson limited edition, $3,500, Bulova Accutron.
• Reversible ultra-thin ladies’ watch with Valextra strap, $8,000, Jaeger-LeCoultre.