38. Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort, Henderson, Nevada
Great Value Laid-back lakeside spread that’s only 30 minutes (via free shuttle) from the action on the Strip. Doubles from $189.
39. Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, Hawaii
Spacious suites and villas, and the Hawaiian Canoe Experience—learn to paddle like a pro and sing native chants. Doubles from $399.
40. Samoset Resort, Rockport, Maine
Seasonal hotel on Maine’s mid-coast favored by New England’s old guard for more than a century. Doubles from $299.
41. Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Florida
High-service Gulf Coast getaway—one of Ritz-Carlton’s flagships—with a pioneering marine-biology program for kids. Doubles from $549.
42. Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa, San Antonio, Texas
A stone’s throw from SeaWorld, with activities that include Iron Chef–inspired family cook-offs. Doubles from $350.
43. Kahala Hotel & Resort, Oahu, Hawaii
Surfing and paddleboarding lessons are complimentary for all ages, but the iconic blue-tile pool remains the center of the action. Doubles from $515.
44. Montage Laguna Beach, California
On a plateau overlooking the Pacific; a new summer program for teens includes beach volleyball, movies, and plein-air painting. Doubles from $695.
44. Villas of Grand Cypress, Orlando, Florida
Just down the street from Disney World, a golf resort with a summer academy that accommodates kids as young as five. Doubles from $475.
46. Park Hyatt Aviara (formerly Four Seasons Resort Aviara), San Diego
Spanish-colonial getaway with open-air living rooms that make the ideal crash pads after a busy day at nearby Legoland. Doubles from $395.
46. The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs
Rocky Mountain mainstay since 1918, with rock climbing, rafting, and much more for families. Doubles from $300.
48. Hilton Waikoloa Village, Big Island, Hawaii
Navigate this splashy playland on Waiulua Bay via mahogany canal boat or air-conditioned tram. Doubles from $299.
49. Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, Florida
Guests at this South Pacific–inspired property get front-of-the-line access to Universal attractions. Doubles from $274.
50. Sea Pines Resort, Hilton Head, South Carolina
Bustling island vacation community with a peppermint-striped lighthouse as its centerpiece. Doubles from $259.