Get 41 percent off from World Spree, a tour operator known for making luxury travel to Asia a little easier on the wallet.
Best of Thailand includes:
• 11 nights in five-star hotels in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, and the ancient city of Sukhothai
• Round-trip airfare from San Francisco, Los Angeles or Dallas (or New York or Washington, D.C. for an additional $100)
• All internal transportation
• Select meals, including daily breakfast
• Guided tours and excursions, including a Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai, a visit to the floating market on the Kwai River, and a visit to a tribal village and rickshaw tour in Chiang Rai
Cost: From $1,699 ($154 per night), per person, double; book by December 1 for travel from January 1.
Get 40 percent off from Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, once the estate of Laurance Rockefeller, now a five-star resort with three golf courses and a top-notch spa.
Linger Longer includes:
• Fifteen or more nights in a two-bedroom villa or higher
Cost: From $2,100 per night, for four people; book by December 1 for travel through December 15.
Get 40 percent off from Acoya Hotel Suites & Villas, a new property in Willemstad with spacious, Spanish-style villas—each surrounded by tropical gardens.
Ultimate Caribbean Getaway includes:
• Three nights in a one-bedroom villa
• A bottle of champagne upon arrival
• A customized four-course dinner served poolside
• A historic tour of UNESCO-designated Willemstad
Cost: $587 ($196 per night), double; book by December 15 for travel from through February 1.
Booking details: Mention T + L.
Get 30 percent off from Otesaga Resort Hotel, an elegant hideaway in the Finger Lakes region.
End of Summer Special includes:
• One night or more in a Traditional room (upgrades available)
• Daily breakfast
• Discounted parking
Cost: From $249 per night, double, Monday through Thursday; for travel during the month of September.
Get 33 percent off from the Fontainebleau, a glamorous Morris Lapidus-designed landmark on Miami Beach’s main thoroughfare, Collins Avenue.
Days of Summer includes:
• Three nights for the price of two in an Ocean room (upgrades available)
Cost: From $209 per night, double; valid for travel through October 3.
Get 30 percent off from Sanderling Resort, a sprawling beachside complex in the Outer Banks with a seemingly endless list of outdoor activities—perfect for a summer swan song.
Retreat to the Beach includes:
• Two nights in a King or Queen standard room
• An outdoor breakfast for two at the Lifesaving Station, appetizers in the No. 5 Bar, or a horseback tour at the nearby Wild Horse Conservation Easement.
Cost: $249 per night, double; book by October 31.