Rev up for a scenic ride along the Pacific Coast Highway with items to get your engine started.
- Tortoise-frame sunglasses by Moscot, $199.
- Cashmere wrap by White + Warren, $275.
- Chronograph watch with stainless-steel–and-rubber strap by Montblanc, $3,705.
- Ostrich-leather gloves by Burberry, $595.
- Digital SLR D90 camera with HD video recording capability by Nikon, $1,300.
- Stamped-leather bag by MaxMara, $1,340.
- Suede-and–patent driving shoes by Salvatore Ferragamo, $425.
- Goatskin wallet by Anya Hindmarch, $135.
- Leather Food & Wine diary by Mrs. John L Strong, $295.
- Leather journal by Smythson of Bond Street, $170.
- Roadster cologne with mint, patchouli, and vanilla notes by Cartier, $105.
- Nylon tote by Perry Ellis, $135.
Stay in a Mongolian-esque yurt complete with redwood decks and Adirondack chairs at the Treebones Resort in Big Sur, an eco-property perched high above the Pacific. Doubles from $155.
The Golf & Spa Experience at Newport Beach’s Palladian-inspired Resort at Pelican Hill—the latest place to stay on Route 1—combines the best of both worlds: guests get a round of golf on one of SoCal’s top courses and a treatment at its 23,000-square-foot spa. Doubles from $795.