Intricate patterns and jeweled detailing are perfect for the traveler with far-flung tastes.
- Python clutch with moonstone cabochons by Asha by ADM, $1,100.
- Turquoise-and–coral necklace by Rose Anne de Pampelonne, $710.
- White-gold earrings with chalcedony and mother-of-pearl by Van Cleef & Arpels, $5,750.
- Cyber-shot DSC-T77 10.1 megapixel camera by Sony, $300.
- Silk bag by Hermès, $1,725.
- Tiger-embossed bronzer (five percent of proceeds benefit Traffic, which monitors the illegal trade of endangered species) by Chantecaille, $85.
- Suede sandals with semiprecious stones by Sigerson Morrison, $545.
- Gold Shine lip gloss by Chanel, $26.
- Nylon bag with satin lining by MZ Wallace, $345.
- Enamel bracelets with topaz and sapphire by MCL by Matthew Campbell Laurenza, from $1,900.
- Stretch satin top by Roberta Freymann, $225.
On 35 beachfront acres in the southern Indian town of Pondicherry, on the Bay of Bengal, the new Dune hotel has 47 stylish thatched-roof bungalows, plus an eco-friendly vibe. Doubles from $110.
Play maharajah with the two-night Royal Retreat at Udaipur’s opulent Taj Lake Palace, on the edge of Lake Pichola: the package includes a sunset cruise, half-day city tour, and dinner for two. Doubles from $1,389.