On the slopes or après ski, opt for sporty and sleek in the Rockies.
- Wool tote by Kate Spade, $445.
- Patched fox-fur vest by Adrienne Landau, $645.
- Black Diamond illuminating powder enriched with mother-of-pearl by Dior, $80.
- Silver water-resistant watch with stainless-steel bracelet by Tag Heuer, $2,500.
- Flannel pajamas by BedHead Pajamas, $114.
- Rabbit-fur mittens by A.P.C., $210.
- White ash–and-rawhide snowshoes by Country Ways, $249.
- Merino wool shawl by Lutz & Patmos, $250.
- Merino wool hat by Lutz & Patmos, $160.
- Handheld touch screen GPS by Garmin, $599.
- Patent-leather wallet by YSL, $395.
- Down-filled vinyl jacket by Moncler, $1,050.
The two-night Toast to Snow package at the redone Limelight Lodge, a mountain-chic hotel in downtown Aspen, keeps ski bunnies happy— not only are lift passes included but guests are also treated to free wine and snacks. Doubles from $598.
Ski, snowboard, and dog-sled your way through Beaver Creek with the four-night Winter Adventure at Osprey at Beaver Creek, the latest property from RockResorts, and the first hotel to open here in 10 years. Doubles from $2,000.