These vibrant island-appropriate finds will make a splash.
- Rattan clutch with leather detailing by Hollywould, $695.
- Charm necklace with gardenia-, violet-, and jasmine-infused Daisy solid perfume by Marc Jacobs, $35.
- Hand-painted hemp-and-silk scarf by Dianora Salviati, $340.
- Neoprene tote by Louis Vuitton, $1,860.
- Soap set by Claus Porto, $19.
- Turquoise-and-silver earrings by Links of London, $295.
- Travel beauty set by La Mer, $340.
- Patent-leather sandals by Allegra Hicks, $400.
- Cotton towel by Christy, $30.
- Boar-skin key chains by Jack Spade, $45 each.
- Marine-scented candle in handblown-glass by Lafco New York, $52.
- UV exposure monitor by Oregon Scientific, $30.
- Sterling silver–and-quartz necklace by Celestina, $750.
The Royal Welcome at Nassau’s new reggae-themed Marley Resort gets guests in the groove with room discounts and foot massages. Doubles from $250.
Channel your inner Jacques Cousteau with the Discover Atlantis package from the Cove Atlantis: admission to the resort’s 97-acre marine reserve is free. Doubles from $735.