Guide to Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas
Published: December 2013
By Jane Wooldridge
Get excited: Royal Caribbean’s <em>Quantum of the Seas</em> is coming in fall 2014. T+L charts its many points of distinction.
• The adults-only Solarium pool is whisper-quiet.
• In the theater? A Broadway-licensed performance of Mamma Mia.
• Rise 300 feet in the air in the glass North Star viewing capsule for a 360-degree panorama.
• The Music Hall is the spot for partying; DJ’s spin into the wee hours.
• You’ll find the first-ever bumper cars, circus school, roller-skating rink, and food truck (!) on a cruise ship in the SeaPlex area.
• For families: connecting staterooms.
• RipCord by iFly, the first skydiving experience at sea.
• Suites designed by HGTV star Genevieve Gorder.
• Two70°, a multilevel hangout spot with a 270-degree panorama.