1. My Sweet Dog by Yoshitomo Nara ($84)
For luxe children’s toys and scaled-down renditions of Midcentury Modern furniture, head to Genius Jones (1661 Michigan Ave.; 305/534-7622) in South Beach.
2. Classic Men’s Surf swim shorts ($290)
Tomas Maier (800 West Ave.; 305/531-8383) stocks his treasure trove of a store with everything from Neil Young albums to his own line of swimwear.
3. "Ven A Mi" (Come to Me) candle ($1.95)
The St. Jerard Botanica (5901 N.W. Second Ave.; 305/759-2424) in Little Haiti has all the supplies you’ll need to cast a love spell—or fend one off.
4. Dandelion Chandelier By richard hutten ($2,543)
Marcel Wanders’s better-living-though-design emporium, Moooi (3438 N. Miami Ave.; 305/573-4041), is known for rarified items from the world’s top designers.
5. Charmeuse Wrap Skirt ($480)
Julian Chang’s (6667 Biscayne Blvd.; 305/751-8900) sexy silk skirts, simple flats, and colorful handbags are perfect for a night out on the town.
Did you enjoy this article?Share it.