Travel + Leisure’s latest travel tips video series reveals our quick tips for how to travel better, from our favorite places to eat like a local in London to the best way to pack a suit jacket in your carry-on. Want to save money when you hit the road? Our weekly series tackles affordable travel, too, with tips straight from Travel + Leisure editors.
Don’t miss an episode: New videos with insider travel ideas and inspiration are released each Monday on travelandleisure.com. For alerts and video updates, sign up for our Just In newsletter or subscribe to the Travel + Leisure YouTube channel.
12 timeless pieces that say, “I’ve got it!”
1. Steel-and-leather watch, Chanel. $5,500
2. Sterling silver and black diamond ring, David Yurman. $1,450
3. Rose-gold watch on alligator strap, Tag Heuer. $3,500
4. Sterling silver ring, David Yurman. $350.
5. Yellow-gold bracelet with semiprecious stones and rose-gold, green agate, and diamond ring, Roberto Coin. bracelet $9,500, ring $2,400
6. Steel-case timepiece on leather strap, Hermès. $2,850
7. Gold, mother-of-pearl, and diamond bracelet, Cartier. $1,910
8. Diamond-and-rose-gold ring with matching rose-gold band, Van Cleef & Arpels. from $1,350
9. Stainless-steel chronometer, Rolex. $8,200
10. Platinum ring, Cartier. $3,850
11. Silver-and-wood cuff links, Hermès. $520
Shot on location at New York’s Bar Bolonat ($$$), serving modern Israeli food in the West Village.
Restaurant Pricing Key
$ Less than $25
$$ $25 to $75
$$$ $75 to $150
$$$$ More than $150