The latest innovations in anti-aging skin care are designed to hydrate while you travel.
1. Chanel: La Solution 10 de Chanel ($80), formulated for sensitive skin in collaboration with renowned dermatologist Amy Wechsler, contains soothing silverneedle-tea concentrate
2. Shisheido: The aromatic Future Solution LX Replenishing Treatment Oil ($175) can be used on the face, body, hair, and nails, or even blended with your favorite moisturizer.
3. Dior: The base of Prestige La Crème ($390) contains an extract of roses grown in Dior’s own garden in the Loire Valley, resulting in a luxurious cream that improves skin elasticity.
4. Elemis: Enriched with ginkgo biloba and algae, the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream for Men ($80) diminishes fine lines and leaves a clean glow.
5. La Mer: Essential oils and lime-tea concentrate in La Mer’s Renewal Oil ($240) hydrate and prevent skin damage.
6. La Prairie: Skin Caviar Concealer and Foundation SPF 15 ($215) is genius in a compact bottle—it’s great for dark circles after a long flight, and there’s a built-in applicator.